- Item Actions
Map of the Vicinity of Richmond, and Part of the Peninsula
from surveys made by order of Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer, C.S.A.
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 69 x 43 cm., on sheet 72 x 47 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:105,000].
- [Richmond? Va. : s.n., 1864?]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Covers the area east of Richmond from the North Anna and Pamunkey Rivers south to the James River Plantations, giving landowner's names.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: William and Elizabeth Morris Fund, 2008/2009.
- Technical Details