- Item Actions
Europe, showing old and new boundaries
C.S. Hammond & Company.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 60 cm. on sheet 53 x 64 cm.
- Variant title
- Hammond's map of Europe
- Mathematical info
- Scale ca. 1:8,000,000;
- (W 10°--E 45°/N 65°--N 35°)
- New York : C.S. Hammond & Co., [1920?]
- Relief not shown.
- Variant title, "Hammond's map of Europe" printed below scale at lower left corner.
- Inset (separate scale): Land of the Czecho-Slovaks.
- Legend in upper right.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: torn along several old fold lines; shows evidence of being removed from paper covers. Handwritten note following title "Map used on trip to Europe by C.C.C., 1920" with locations marked on map. On another map, "Nouvelle France politique, 1919" C.C.C. is identified as Carroll C. Chowning.
- Technical details