- Item Actions
Chart of the Discoveries and Route of His Majesty's Ships Hecla and Griper in Search of a North West Passage, Under the Command of Lieutt. (Now Captain) Parry, in the Years 1819 and 1820
and drawn under his immediate inspection by John Bushman .
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 22 x 63 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,950,000] (W 115°--W 75°/N 76°--N 73°)
- [London] : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office Admiralty, Nov. 16th, 1820.
- An untitled version, without the continuation pasted at bottom right, of the map that later appeared in Parry's Journal of a voyage for the discovery of a north-west passage ..., London, John Murray, 1821.
- Covers the area from Baffin Bay west to Liddon's Gulf.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Inscribed on verso: J. Fane Esqr. &c-- Mr. Pa[?] verey respectful compts.
- Relief not shown.
- Technical Details