- Item Actions
Drawn & engraved by J. Dower, Pentonville, London.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 34 x 41 cm. on sheet 39 x 47 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:8,000,000].
- London : Published by Henry Teesdale & Co., [1845?]
- Note at upper right: "The boundry between the British Possessions and the United States is shown as settled by treaty, August 9th 1842."
- Florida is shown as a state, but Texas is presented as a blank slate, with no internal detail south of the Red River.
- Inset: Southern Florida.
- Shows boundaries, rivers and principal settlements.
- Plate number "37" in upper and lower right margins.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Greenwich.
- Technical details