- Item Actions
designed to accompany Cornell's High school geography
- Map; Online
- 3 maps on one sheet : back to back, col. ; main image 32 x 51 cm. on sheet 34 x 56 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:10,000,000]
- New York : D. Appleton & Co. 346 & 348 Broadway, c1855.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows "Great American desert" and "Important railroads."
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the Year 1855, by S.S. Cornell, in the Clerks Office, of the District Court, for the Southern District of New York."
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Maps on verso: New England or Eastern States designed to accompany Cornell's High School Geography -- Principal cities of the United States, copyright 1856.
- Technical Details