- Item Actions
A map of the state of Virginia reduced from the nine sheet map of the state, in conformity to law
by Herman Böÿe ; engraved by H.S. Tanner and E.B. Dawson.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map : col. ; 75 x 122 cm. fold. to 20 x 13 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:640,000
- [Richmond, Va. : State of Virginia, c1827.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, the 31st day of October, 1827 by W.B. Giles, Governor of the state of Virginia."
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime Meridian: Washington.
- Inset notes (clockwise): Statistical table; Geographical positions; Steamboat routes; Altitudes of mountains;Table of the population; Situation, extent, &c.;Geological remarks; Memoranda; Deviation of the magnetic needle; References.
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, 530.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Removed from cover and filed in Map Cabinet; cover is shelved with books. Accession number 532459: Mounted on linen. From the Laburnum Library.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Accession number 578716. Mounted on linen.
- Technical details