- Item Actions
Langley, Edward; Belch, William; Langley & Belch
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 27 x 22 cm. on sheet 39 x 24 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:21,500,000].
- [London] : Printed & published by Ed. Langley & Wm. Belch 173 High Street, Borough London, 1806.
- Allegorical b&w image pertaining to Europe and Britain, measuring 10 x 22 cm, appears above map. Central to the image is a blank oval (presumably for a title), except for the imprint which is printed in a single line following the lower curve of the oval.
- "Published as the Act directs Octr. ... 1806" printed in small type beneath the block of text headed "The subject is Arts and Commerce."
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Prime meridian: London.
- Technical Details