- Item Actions
Sketch C : Showing the progress of Section No. 3, U.S. Coast Survey, 1844 to 1850
United States Coast Survey. Section III.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w. ; 56 x 42 cm.
- Variant title
- Sketch C, showing the progress of Section No. 3, U.S. Coast Survey, 1844 to 1850
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:600,000.
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Coast Survey, 1850?]
- Notation table apears just under title.
- Depicts triangulations in Chesapeake Bay area from Hampton Roads north to the mouth of the Susquahannah River, showing mouths of York, Rappahannock, Potomac, Patuxent and Patapsco Rivers. Also covers area of Tangier and Pocomoke Sound. Delaware Bay indicated with minimal detail.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen backed.
- Technical details