- Item Actions
Denmark : corrected from the newest observations of the Royal Societeies at London and Paris
by I. Senex, F.R.S., 1710.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 67 x 97 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:580,000].
- [London : John Senex, after 1728]
- Published after 1728, when Senex became a Fellow of the Royal Society. The 1710 version was compiled by Senex and John Maxwell. Maxwell's name has been removed and the date 1710 has almost been erased.
- Dedication: To Iohn Affleck Esq. This map is humbly dedicated and presented by Iohn Senex.
- Decorative title cartouche, with classical figures and coat of arms; dedicatory cartouche in form of shell.
- Shows boundaries, rivers, roads, forests and settlements.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Prime meridian: London.
- Number "21." is handwritten in brown ink on verso.
- Cited in
- Shirley, R. Maps in the atlases of the British Library, T.SEN-1d, Map 21.
- Technical details