- Item Actions
Norfolk harbor, Virginia
from a trigonometrical survey under the direction of A.D. Bache, Superintendent of the Survey of the coast of the United States ; triangulation by E. BLunt, Asst. ; topography by J. Seib, Asst. ; hydrography by the party under the command of J.J. Almy, Lieut. U.S.N. Asst., 1857 ; redd. drng. by A.S. Schoepf ; C.B. Graham, lith.
- Online; Map
- 1 map 49 x 39 cm. on sheet 61 x 48 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:10,000.
- Washington, D.C. [United States Coast Survey], 1857.
- Soundings in feet and fathoms.
- "Verified, M.L. Smith, Capt. Topl. Engrs. Asst. in charge of Office."
- Tide table.
- Table: Abbreviations used in the bottom of this map.
- "No. 24" in upper left margin just outside neatline.
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, no. 868, p. 134.
- Technical details