- Item Actions
North Landing River (Head of Currituck Sound), Virginia & N. Carolina
United States Coast and Geodetic Survey ; issued June 1882 J.E. Hilgard, Superintendent ; verified R.D. Cutts, Assistant in charge of Office ; redd. drng. by F. Fairfax
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map ; 52 x 42 cm.
- Variant Title
- Title in lower right margin: U.S.C. & G.S. (North Landing River) 406
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:40,000 ; Polyconic proj.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, 1882.
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
- Includes notes and tables.
- "Date of first publication 1861."
- "Plate no. 851" -- center top margin.
- "No. 406 Price 20 cents" in upper left margin.
- Authorities: Triangulation by J.J.S. Hassler Assistant in 1851 & 1854; Topography by John Mechan Assist. in 1858 & 1859; Hydrography by Lieut. R. Wainwright U.S.N. Assist. in 1877
- Series Statement
- [Chart] ; no. 406
- Technical Details