- Item Actions
Map of "Riverside Addition," Adjoining the Town of Waynesboro, in Augusta County, Virginia. March 9, 1891
James T. Redd & Son, Surveyors and Engineers, Richmond, Va
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 40 x 52 cm. on sheet 44 x 56 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,400].
- [Waynesboro? Va. : s.n., 1891]
- Relief not shown.
- Shows individual street names within the specified addition, with block and lot numbers.
- Oriented with north towards lower right of map.
- Note: All the regular lots have a frontage each of 25 feet, with a depth of 136 feet to a 16-foot alley. Redd & Son.
- Technical Details