Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Alabama
drawn by F. Lucas, Junr. ; B. Tanner, Sc.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand col. ; 29 x 22 cm. on sheet 45 x 54 cm.
- Variant title
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,100,000].
- [Philadelphia :H.C. Carey and I. Lea,1822]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Accompanied by descriptive and statistical text on left, right and lower borders.
- "No. 30." printed at upper right corner just outside neatline.
- Appeared in: Carey & Lea's, A Complete historical, chronological, and geographical American atlas..., 1822
- Table of "Civil divisions and population" gives 1820 figures by counties for whites, free blacks and slaves.
- Places remarkable for battles and sieges, indicated by a flag.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 1373a, v. 1, p. 760.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: long taped repair of lower centerfold on verso, upper margin hipped, some general browning and mild foxing.
- Technical details