Colton, J. H.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 35 x 28 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000](W 89°00ʹ--W 84°10ʹ/N 35°00ʹ--N 30°00ʹ).
- New York (No. 172 Williams St.) :Published by J.H. Colton & Co.,c1855.
- Relief not shown.
- Ornamental border.
- Verso of map is blank.
- Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J. H. Colton & Co. in the Clerk's Office of the Distict Cournt for the Southern District of New York.
- Prime meridians: Washington, D.C. and Greenwich.
- Explanations: rail roads; common roads; canals; state capital; cities; county towns; villages. P.O &c.
- Appeared in the 1 v. edition of: G. Woolworth Colton's "Colton's Atlas of the world," New York and London, 1856.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Sheet is closely trimmed, with plate number removed.
- Technical details