- Item Actions
Kentucky and Tennessee
entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1845 by Sidney E. Morse and Samuel Breese in the Clerk's Office of the Southern District of New York
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 31 x 39 cm on sheet 35 x 43 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,800,000] (W 90⁰19ʹ--W 81⁰38ʹ/N 39⁰09ʹ--N 34⁰58ʹ)
- [New York : Sidney E. Morse, 1845]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- States colored green, with counties outlined in darker green.
- Wax engraving.
- Explanation coded for: State capital, County/Town, Canal, Rail road, Slackwater navigation.
- Appeared in, Morse's North American atlas..., New York, Harper & Brothers, 1845.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 1228, v. 1, p. 681.
- Technical Details