- Item Actions
Orange and Alexandria R.R.
Orange and Alexandria Railroad Company
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 68 x 98 cm. on sheet 72 x 101 cm.
- Variant Title
- Map of the route of the Orange and Alexandria Railroad, from Catletts Sta. to Mitchell's Sta., Virginia
- Cartographic Info
- Scale not given.
- [Alexandria? Va. : s.n., ca. 1860]
- Untitled map, possibly incomplete; title from the text along the central focus of the map. Alternative title supplied by cataloger.
- The northern-most station shown is Catletts Sta., with the line continuing to the southwest through Warrenton Junction, Bealton Sta., Rappahannock Sta., Brandy Sta., and Culpeper, through Mitchell's Sta. The map, however, covers the area from Warrenton in the north, to Madison C.H. in the west, and extends south just past the Rapidan River.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen-backed.
- Technical Details