- Item Actions
Map of Fauquier County. Virginia, 1876
compiled from military surveys made during the late war and other data, and corrected with the assistance of reliable parties in the county by H.D. Garden
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 116 x 87 cm. on sheet 121 x 94 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:63,360]
- [Virginia : s.n., 1876]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Color coded for revenue districts.
- Shows individual landowners.
- Includes tables for: populations, land area and valuation in 1870, total taxation, stock, crops, troops organized and volunteering 1861, courts, elevation of prominent points above tidewater, and approximate elevation.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen-backed.
- Technical Details