- Item Actions
Gray's new map of Virginia
by Frank A. Gray ; prepared for the Department of Agriculture of Virginia, Col. Randolph Harrison, Commissioner, 1886.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 39 x 69 cm.
- Variant title
- New map of Virginia
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000]
- [Richmond, Va. : Dept. of Agriculture of Virginia, 1886]
- Insets: Outline map of the United States of America (1:36,000,000) -- South western part of Virginia (same scale as main map) -- Environs of Harpers Ferry (1:200,000) -- Norfolk Harbor (1:80,000)
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1879 by O.W. Gray & Son in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington." -- Immediately following the title.
- "Copyright 1877 by O.W. Gray & Son" -- Inside neatline at lower left corner.
- From: Virginia. Department of Agriculture Handbook. 5th ed. 1886. (cf. Swem)
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G., Maps relating to Virginia, no. 1468, p. 183.
- Technical details