- Item Actions
Map of the state of Virginia : containing the counties, principal towns, railroads, rivers, canals & all other internal improvements
prepared by L. Bucholtz ; eng. by Ch. Ludwig
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w. ; 56 x 87 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:880,000].
- Richmond, Va. : Lithographed & Published by Ritchie & Dunnavant, 1858.
- This variant has "Plate 1" printed at upper right corner, just inside neatline, and does not have the elaborate border.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes text and view of Capitol Square, Richmond, Va.
- "Entered in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Eastern District of Virginia by Ritchie & Dunnavant April 15th 1858"
- Cited in
- Swem, Maps relating to Virginia, no. 885, p. 135.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: soiled (esp. left upper recto), linen backed.
- Technical details