- Item Actions
Harper's Ferry 
Prepared by Bvt. Brig. Genl. N. Michler, Major of Engineers, from surveys under his direction, by order of Brig. Genl. & Bvt. Maj. Genl. A.A. Humphreys, Chief of Engineers, and under the authority of the Hon. Secretary of War, 1867 ; surveyed & drawn by Maj: J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 58 x 70 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:21,120]
- [United States] : Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Print. Co., Julius Bien, Supt., 
- In this issue, the background and major rivers are uncolored.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Map of Harpers Ferry and environs showing fortifications, roads, railroads, houses, fences, names of residents, vegetation, drainage, and relief by hachures.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), no. 697.6.
- Technical Details