- Item Actions
from surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers and Bvt. Lieut. Col. P.S. Michie, Capt. of Engineers by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A.A. Humpreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers, 1867 ; surveyed & drawn by Maj. J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 56 x 85 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:21,120]
- [United States] : Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographic, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt., 
- In this issue, troop positions are shown in red and blue, but the background and river are not colored.
- Cited in
- L.C. Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), no. 632.8.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: marginal chips and tears, with lose of text at bottom centerfold.
- Technical details