- Item Actions
Map of West Virginia showing coal, oil, gas, iron ore and limestone areas
published by the West Virginia Geological Survey ; I.C. White, State Geologist and author of Geologic features, assisted by Ray V. Hennen, D.B. Reger, and R.C. Tucker ; base prepared by Ray V. Hennen, former Assistant Geologist, from the topographic sheets of the U.S. Geological Survey ; with corrections by R.C. Tucker.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map : col. ; 83 x 93 cm. + 1 booklet (26 p. ; 23 cm.)
- Related title
- List of coal mines in West Virginia, July 1, 1921.
- [Rev. ed., 1921]
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:506,880]. 8 miles to the in.
- (W 82⁰45ʹ--W 77⁰45ʹ/N 40⁰37ʹ--N 37⁰00ʹ).
- [Morgantown, W. Va.] : West Virginia Geological Survey,  (Baltimore : Lith. by A. Hoen & Co.)
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Note: "In this revised edition of the geologic map of the State...it was found impossible to print the list of coal mines on the map ... Hence, this list...has been printed in a separate pamphlet and accompanies the map ... I.C. White ... Sept. 15, 1921."
- Booklet has title: List of Coal Mines in West Virginia, July 1, 1921.
- Upper right corner lists State Geological Survey Commission, Scientific Stafff, and State Board of Control.
- Technical details