- Item Actions
Map of West Virginia Showing Railroads
Published by West Virginia Geological Survey, I.C. White, State Geologist ; base from government and other surveys by Ray V. Hennen, Assistant Geologist ; corrections by R.C. Tucker, Engineer
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 83 x 95 cm.
- New ed.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:506,880]. 1 in. = 8 miles. (W 83⁰00ʹ--W 77⁰30ʹ/N 40⁰30ʹ--N 37⁰15ʹ).
- [Morgantown, W. Va.] : West Virginia Geological Survey,  (Baltimore: Lith. by A. Hoen & Co.)
- Relief shown by contours.
- Includes indexes to railroad lines.
- In upper right: State Geological Survey Commission...
- Note: "The edition of the former Railroad and County Products Map of the State is entirely exhausted and it became necessary to publish a new edition of the Railway Map of the State to supply a current demand for the same ... I.C. White ... October 1, 1917."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect copy: fragile paper, several small fold separations.
- Technical Details