- Item Actions
Preliminary Post Route Map of the States of Virginia and West Virginia Together With Maryland and Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and North Carolina
designed and constructed under the orders of Postmaster David M. Key by W.L. Nicholson, Topographer of P.O. Dept.,1879
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; 140 x 160 cm. on sheet pairs 74 x 164 cm.
- brought up to date of Jan. 1st 1882
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:506,880].
- [Washington : Post Office Dept., 1882]
- "Drawn by C.H. Poole."
- Prime meridian: Washington, D.C.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: heavy, fragile, easily torn paper, with multiple existing tears.
- Technical Details