- Item Actions
Map of United States Military Rail Roads: Showing the Rail Roads Operated During the War From 1862-1866, as Military Lines
under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. D.C. McCallum, Director and General Manager
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 97 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,875,000].
- New York : Lith of J. Bien, N.Y., 1866.
- Map of the Southeast showing towns, forts, rivers, and state boundaries. Railroad gauges are printed in color.
- "Julius Bien & Co. Lith. N.Y." apperars just below neatline in right lower margin.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: fragile paper (folds as issued), tear with image loss left upper corner.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), entry 56.
- Technical Details