- Item Actions
Map of United States military rail roads : showing the rail roads operated during the war from 1862-1866, as military lines
under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. D.C. McCallum, Director and General Manager.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 97 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,875,000].
- New York : Lith of J. Bien, N.Y., 1866.
- Map of the Southeast showing towns, forts, rivers, and state boundaries. Railroad gauges are printed in color.
- "Julius Bien & Co. Lith. N.Y." apperars just below neatline in right lower margin.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), entry 56.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: fragile paper (folds as issued), tear with image loss left upper corner.
- Technical details