- Item Actions
Map of the state of Virginia : containing the counties, principal towns, railroads, rivers, canalsds & all other internal improvements
prepared by L. Bucholtz ; eng. by Ch. Ludwig.
- Online; Map
- 1 map. : hand-col. ; 58 x 89 cm. fold. to 20 x 12 cm.
- Richmond : Lithographed and published by Ritchie & Dunnavant, 1858.
- This variant is printed within an elaborate border and does not have a plate number within the neatline at upper right corner.
- Inset: View of Capitol Square, Richmond.
- Folded into gilt and blindstamped black morocco covers.
- Cited in
- Phillips 988
- Swem 885
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Detached from covers; torn at upper left edge, into the bottom of the view of Capitol Square. Gift of C.S. Hutter.
- Technical details