- Item Actions
compiled in the Bureau of Topograph'l Eng'rs of the War Department for military purposes July 1862.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map mounted on linen : hand col. ; 68 x 83 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:350,000.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Bureau of Topographical Engineers, 1862.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Lith. of C. Knickerbocker, Albany, N.Y."
- Local railroads prominently shown.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Annotated in red, particularly in area around Warrenton. Stamped with red letters from 5 (Alexandria) through 29 (Campbell). A number of cities (battle sites) also underlined in red. "No. 11" written in upper left margin.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Linen-backed. Gift of Coolie Vernor, 1948.
- Technical details