- Item Actions
Appomattox Court House
From surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A. A. Humphreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers. ; Surveyed & drawn by Maj: J. E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson. ; Photolith. by the N. Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt. 1867.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map ; 78 x 57 cm. on sheet 91 x 61 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca.1:21,120].
- [United States :bs.n., 1867] (New York : N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co.)
- Detailed map of the environs of Appomattox Court House showing roads, railroads, houses and names of residents, drainage, and woodlands. Troop positions are not depicted.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 525.2
- Technical details