- Item Actions
South West-Virginia and contiguous territory, mineral resources and railway facilities : statistics information, markets for coke, fuel, ores, &c
Charles Rufus Boyd, C.E. and Geologist.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 73 x 119 cm. on sheet 81 x 125 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:380,160].
- [Wytheville, Va. : C.R. Boyd, 1901]
- Relief shown by hachures
- Includes 2 inset maps: [Railroad routes of the South and Central United States] -- [Railroad routes of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio].
- Includes list of mineral resources denoted by color.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: Mounted on linen, glazed and severely browned with stains verso, chipping to multiple areas on map with some image loss. Inscribed "Presented to William A. Anderson by C.R. Boyd, C.E."
- Technical details