- Item Actions
Plan of the Portsmouth & Roanoke Rail-Road and trace of the Petersburg Rail Road
drawn by Thos. H. Williamson Asst. Engr. under the direction of Walter Gwinn, Engineer P & R.R.R.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 67 x 52 cm. on sheet 85 x 59 cm.
- Variant title
- Plan of the Portsmouth and Roanoke Rail Road ...
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:316,800].
- [Portsmouth? Va. : Portsmouth & Roanoke Rail-Road, between 1835 and 1840] (Baltimore : Lith. of J. Penniman)
- Relief not shown.
- Shows the area of Southside Virginia, south through eastern North Carolina to Albemarle Sound.
- John Penniman was active in Baltimore from 1835 to 1840 according to the Dictionary of artists in America, 1564-1860.
- Technical details