- Item Actions
A Survey of the Northern Neck of Virginia: Being the Lands Belonging to the Rt. Honourable Thomas Lord Fairfax Baron Cameron, Bounded by & Within the Bay of Chesapoyocke and Between the Rivers Rappahannock and Potowmack : With the Courses of the Rivers Rappahannock and Potowmack, in Virginia, as Surveyed According to Order in the Years 1736 & 1737
Warner, John; Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Lord
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 22 x26 cm.
- Variant Title
- Courses of the Rivers Rappahannock and Potowmack, in Virginia, as surveyed according to Order in the Years 1736 & 1737.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,200,000]
- London : Litho. Photographic Inst. 492, New Oxford Street, [ca. 1852]
- Stephenson and McKee attribute the 1747 (larger) issue map to John Warner.
- Date of publication from Swem.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- A Scale of Miles 69 1/2 in one Degree of Latitude.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Area Table 75-2 1747 Warner 1852: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: G3880: Generally soiled; linen backed.
- Cited in
- Swem, Maps Relating to Virginia, no. 169b.
- Stephenson and McKee, Virginia in Maps, Map II-15, p. 76
- Technical Details