- Item Actions
Hydrographic reconnaissance of James River, Virginia, from entrance to City Point
by Com'r W.T. Muse & Lieuts. R. Wainwright & J.N. Maffitt, U.S.N. Assts. Coast Survey from 1854 to '59.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map ; 71 x 102 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca.1:80,000].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Coast Survey, 
- General nautical chart.
- Depths shown by soundings and contours.
- At head of title: A.D. Bache Supt.
- Includes text of "Sailing directions", note, tide table, and magnetic variation table.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 559.4
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Soiled; linen-backed.
- Technical details