- Item Actions
The Manassas Journal supplement of the Maneuver grounds, Prince Willliam and Fairfax counties, Va
surveyed under the direction of Maj. Edward Burr, Corps of Eng'rs by a detachment of 2nd Battalion of Engineers June-July, 1904.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 81 x 107 cm. on sheet 88 x 109 cm.
- Variant title
- Maneuver grounds, Prince Willliam and Fairfax counties, Va.
- Related title
- Manassas journal.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:21,000]
- [Manassas, Va. : The Manassas Journal, 1904?] (Washington, D.C. : Norris Peters Co. Photo-Litho.)
- Relief shown by contours.
- "Geo. R. Spalding...in command of detachment."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: tear at center right along fold line. Linen-backed.
- Technical details