- Item Actions
Map of the properties of the Stuanton Development Company, Staunton, Virginia, October, 1890
by Dunlap & Barnett, Civil Engineers, Roanoke, Va.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 52 x 96 cm. on sheet 61 x 101 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:7,200].
- [Staunton, Va. : Staunton Development Company, 1890] (Washington, D.C. : The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Litho.)
- Relief shown by contours.
- Includes street names and block numbers.
- Insets: Hashour Tract -- Locater map.
- Contains a b&w view of Staunton, another of John K. Roder's Brass Goods and Curtain Pole Factories, and a colored image of the proposed Hotel Altemonte.
- Two advertising stamps in upper and lower margins (crossing neatlines): Lot drawing June 4th, and Great sale June 2 & 3, 1891, Staunton Development Co., Staunton, Va.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Signature of "The Rev. James E. Bear" on verso. Stamped as Gift, 1934.
- Technical details