- Item Actions
Map of Shenandoah & Page Counties and part of Warren County, Virginia
prepared under the direction of Brevet Brig. Gen. P.S. Michie, Chf. Eng. Dept. of Va. by Jed Hotchkiss, Top. Eng., Stanton, Va., March 1866.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w ; 89 x 80 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of Shenandoah and Page Counties and part of Warren County, Virginia
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:84,480]. 3/4 inch = 1 mile.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Published by authority of the Hon. the Secretary of War, Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1875.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows land owners, turnpikes, common roads, paths, mills, schools, blacksmith shops, and post offices.
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, 1217
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Hotchkiss B.; mounted on linen.
- Technical details