- Item Actions
Map of Augusta County, Virginia
prepared under the direction of Brevet Brig. Gen. P.S. Michie, Chf. Eng. Dept. of Va., by Jed. Hotchkiss, Top. Eng., Stanton [sic.], Va., December 1865.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w ; 84 x 87 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:84,480]. 3/4 in. equals 1 mile.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Published by authority of the Hon., the Secretary of War, Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1875.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, 1197.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Hotchkiss B; Mounted on linen; in pencil on back of map: Augus, Augusta County, 1875.
- Technical details