- Item Actions
Map of Rockingham County, Virginia
prepared under the direction of Brevet Brig. Gen. P.S. Michie, Chf. Eng. Dept. of Virginia, by Jed. Hotchkiss, Top. Eng., Stanton [sic.], Virginia, January 1866
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 82 x 82 cm. on sheet 91 x 91 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:84.480]. 3/4 in. to the mile.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Published by authority of the Hon. the Secretary of War, Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1875.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Hotchkiss B; mounted on linen, 2 pieces of upper right border missing.
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, 1216.
- Technical Details