- Item Actions
From Wells to Cape Ann
published at Washington, D.C. August, 1913 by the Coast and Geodetic Survey O.H. Tittmann, Superintendent
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 95 x76 cm.
- Variant Title
- Wells to Cape Ann
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:80,000 (W 71⁰10ʹ--W 70⁰30ʹ/N 43⁰20ʹ--N 42⁰45ʹ).
- Washington, D.C. : Coast and Geodetic Survey, [1917?]
- "No. 108. Price 50c. Plate no. 3371" -- In upper margin.
- Information in the two directional compasses updated to 1917.
- Depths shown by shading and soundings.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Oriented with north toward the upper left corner.
- Note: "Lights, beacons and buoys corrected for information received to May 5 1915."
- Two coastal vignettes showing shoreline elevations at lower left: Cape Ann from the Northward; Cape Ann lights .. -- Entrance to Gloucester; Eastern Pt. Lt. ...
- Notes on dates of triangulations, topography, hydrography, and corrections.
- Tables: Lights, Abbreviations, Tides
- Coded for "life saving stations."
- Technical Details