- Item Actions
York River Virginia, from King's Creek to West Point
from a trigonometrical survey under the direction of A.D. Bache Superintendent of the Survey of the Coast of the United States ; triangulation by Lieut. J.P. Roy U.S.A. Asst. ; topography by John Seib Assistant ; hydrography by the parties under the command of Lieuts. J.J. Almy & R.D. Minor U.S.N. Assists.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 41 x 56 cm. on sheet 55 x 71 cm.
- Variant title
- York River, upper
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:60,000.
- (W 76°54ʹ--W 76°28ʹ/N 37°36ʹ--N 37°16ʹ)
- [Washington, D.C. : United States Coast Survey, 1877]
- Relief shown by depth soundings and shading.
- Oriented with north towards upper left.
- "Issued Augutst 1877 C.P. Patterson Superintendent. Verified, J.E. Hilgard Assistant in charge of office. (Date of first publication 1858.)"
- Redd. drng. by P. Witzel.
- Engd. by W. Langran & F.W. Benner.
- Printed left to right in upper margin: No. 399 Price 20 cents. Plate No. 775. Electrotype copy no. 1 by G. Mathiot U.S.C.S.
- Printed in lower right margin: York River, Upper). U.S.C. & G.S. 399."
- Cited in
- Swem, E.G. Maps relating to Virginia, 1350.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen-backed.
- Technical details