- Item Actions
Preliminary Chart of Rappahannock River Virginia From Entrance to Deep Creek
from a trigonometrical survey under the direction of A.D. Bache superintendent of the Survey of the Coast of the United States ; triangulation by E. Blunt, Capt. W.R. Palmer Topl. Engrs. and J. Farley Assts. ; topography by J. Seib & I. Hull Adams Assts. ; hydrography by the parties under the command of Lieuts. Comdg. S.P. Lee, J.J. Almy & R. Wa...
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 73 x 42 cm. on sheet 76 x 46 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:60,000 (W 76°38ʹ--W 76°08ʹ/N 37°50ʹ--N N 37°26ʹ)
- [Washington, D.C. : United States Coast Survey, 1857]
- "No. 20" printed in upper left margin.
- Oriented with north to upper right .
- Depths shown by soundings.
- Engd. by E. A. Maedel & App. F. H. Sipe.
- Redd. drng. by A. Lindenkohl.
- Verified M.L. Smith Capt. Topl. Engrs. Asst. in charge of office.
- Includes sailing directions and additional notes on soundings, etc.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect, with part of the left margin removed at center of sheet. Lindn-backed.
- Technical Details