- Item Actions
Pitner's Map of State of Virginia
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 69 x 157 cm. on sheet 93 x 162 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of State of Virginia
- Mathematical info
- Scale ca. 1:500,000.
- Washington, D.C. (404 Star Bldg.) : Published by Carl Pitner, [192-]
- Relief is not shown.
- Inset: South-west portion of state.
- Includes tables: List of counties in Virginia -- Population of incorporated places, with 1920 census figures -- List of airports and landing fields -- Post offices, with county names, coded for services offered, i.e. domestic and/or international money orders, postal savings depositories, summer offices, winter offices.
- A table of "Population of incorporated places, 1930" is pasted to the right of the inset.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Mounted on linen.
- Technical details