- Item Actions
Post route map of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina : showing post offices with the intermediate distances on mail routes in operation on the 1st of March, 1910
published by order of Postmaster General Frank H. Hitchcock under the direction of A. von Haake, Topographer P.O. Dept.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map (4 sheets) : col. ; 109 x 169 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale ca. 1:506,880.
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Post Office Dept., 1910]
- Shows counties, cities and towns, mail routes and frequencies, railroads, and natural features.
- Includes text insets: List of counties in North Carolina -- List of counties in South Carolina.
- Relief not shown.
- Technical details