- Item Actions
Rand McNally official 1922 auto trails mapDistrict number 20
Rand McNally and Company.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 63 x 81 cm. on sheet 68 x 87 cm., folded in cover 19 x 11 cm.
- Variant title
- Official 1922 auto trails map, district number 20
- Auto trails map, district number 20
- Official map Roanoke Auto. Assn., 1922.
- Related title
- Official Roanoke map.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,408,000]
- Roanoke, Va. : Roanoke Automobile Association, 1922.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Lee Highway (Route 11) and other routes to Roanoke, Virginia highlighted in red.
- Southern Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, southern Maryland, southern Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, northern Georgia, eastern Alabama, eastern Tennessee and eastern Kentucky.
- On verso: "Official Roanoke map" with 4 Roanoke distance tables and 13 business advertisements.
- Text of Virginia "Act requiring all vehicles to stop before crossing railway tracks at grade" (effective June 19, 1922) on p.  of cover.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Transferred from Virginia ephemera file, 2000. Note special filing location.
- Technical details