- Item Actions
The County of Rockbridge Virginia
prepared by John Carmichael
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 72 x 87 cm. on sheet 76 x 91 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1: 62,500]
- Baltimore : Lith. by A. Hoen & Co., 
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Oriented with north to the left.
- Map shows names of landowners, local railroads, landowners names, iron ore deposits.
- Text following title: "Note: He has used as a basis the map of Col. William Gilham V. M. I. 1859: and that of Maj. Jed Hotchkiss and Rail Road and private surveys. Information as to mineral development by Prof. John L. Campbell of Washington & Lee University. December, 1883."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: Fragile, separated at center fold; browned; linen-backed.
- Technical Details