- Item Actions
Map showing the Shenandoah Valley Railroad and its connections
J.L. Smith, successor to R.L. Barnes, map Publisher & Manufacturer, No. 27 So. 6th Street, Philadelphia Pa..
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 73 x 114 cm on sheet 81 x 115 cm.
- Variant title
- Shenandoah Valley Railroad and its connections
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:760320]
- (W 84°--W 74°/N 41°--N 36°)
- New York (172 William St.) : Published by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. 172 William St., 1871.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- References: rail roads finished; rail roads proposed; common roads; canals; county towns; villages & post offices.
- Shows the entire state of Virginia, with connections to New York, through West Virginia and into Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Decorative border.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen-backed.
- Technical details