- Item Actions
Map showing location of coal operations, railroad extensions, and developments in the counties of Putnam, Kanawha, Fayette, Nicholas, Clay, and Braxton, state of West Virginia, 1895
Prepared for Mine Inspector's Report by Houghton A. Robson, State Mine Inspector, Third District ; Office of Louis W. Atkinson, Thurmond, W. Va. ; Thomas Nichol, Delineator.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 112 x 66 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:126,720]; "1 inch = 2 miles."
- [Charleston, W. Va. : Mine Inspector's Office, 1895?] (Chicago : Rand, McNally & Co. Engravers)
- Contains a numerical key to the "List of operators."
- Includes 2 cross-sections: On Hughes Creek, O.A. Veasey, C.E. -- Section opposite Coalburg, C.C. Lewis.
- Relief is not shown.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: From the Papers of the Anderson Family, MSS 38-96.
- Technical details