- Item Actions
The Wilderness 
from surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A.A. Humphreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers, 1867 ; surveyed & drawn by Maj. J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson ; photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt.
- Online; Map; Government Document
- 1 map : b&w ; 76 x 46 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:21,120]. 3 in. to 1 mile.
- [United States : s.n., 1867?]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Detailed map showing Union works in blue and Confederate works in red, but otherwise uncolored. Also shows roads, railroads, houses, fences, names of residents, vegetation, and drainage.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Linen-backed.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Completely uncolored; torn into 2 pieces.
- Technical details