- Item Actions
Spottsylvania Court House 
from surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A.A. Humphreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers, 1867 ; surveyed & drawn by Maj. J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser, & G. Thompson ; photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : b&w ; 49 x 78 cm.
- Variant title
- Spotsylvania Court House
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:21,120]
- [United States : s.n.], 1867.
- Uncolored issue.
- Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
- Shows location of Union and Confederate forces and names of some rural landowners.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps, 2nd ed., no. 658.2.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Linen-backed.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Fragile, with some torn edges.
- Technical details