- Item Actions
Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
by H.S. Tanner.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand-col. ; 49 x 75 cm.
- Improved to 1825.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,100,000]
- Philadelphia : Engraved & published by H.S. Tanner, Philadelphia, 
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Does not include Logan County, which was formed in 1824.
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, 20th day of Decr. 1820 by H.S. Tanner of the state of Pennsylvania."
- "American atlas" is centered in upper margin, with imprint centered in lower margin, copyright statement at lower right corner, and "Improved to 1825" below the imprint.
- Appeared as map  in: New American atlas. Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 1825.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: Broken at center fold. Elizabeth Cocke Coles Fund.
- Technical details