Mineral territory tributary to Norfolk and Western Railroad
- Online; Map
1 map : col. ; 68 x 84 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:520,000].
- [Norfolk? Va. : Norfolk and Western Railroad Co., ca. 1895] (Philadelphia : Century Lith. Co.)
- Relief shown by spot heights, hachures and shading.
- Before 1896 when the Norfolk and Western Railroad Company became the Norfolk and Western Railway Company.
- "Explanations" color coded for types of mineral deposits. Also coded for state, county and railroad lines.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: From the Anderson Papers, MSS 39-96-i; gift of Mrs. John R. Weske.
- Technical details